5 Tips to Travel to London in Summer 2021: Millions of tourists from around the world visit London as there are many things to do and sites to visit in this historical city. However, if you are planning to visit London this summer first time. You should map out all your destinations as there’s a lot to see. Whether you are interested in history, nightlife, or gardens, you’ll definitely find them all in London.
5 Tips for Traveling in London, Summer 2021
* Aside from box office London, this city has more than 300 museums, 200 galleries, and about 140 events that take place every day. So they will surely keep you busing on your trip. You can world-famous Tate Museum after your breakfast. You can check famous Crown Jewels displayed at the Tower of London after lunch, and visit Kensington Palace after supper.
* You can also visit outdoor markets in London, such as the one on Portobello Road. Here you can buy antiques and other items just as people did hundreds of years ago. Borough market has an atmosphere of typical Moroccan bazaar with unusual and interesting food.
You will find many restaurants and pubs in London’s West End where you will find everything under the sun to suit your pocket and palate. While you are at this place, you should also enjoy performances and shows that rival Broadway.
* If you love history, then you should not forget to visit Westminster Abbey. This place has amazing architecture, but you will also be able to see the place where some of the most famous people in history have been interred. It is the final resting place for many poets, kings, and scientists including Isaac Newton and Henry III.
* You should also visit some of the most beautiful London parks. Hyde Park, St. James, and Regents offer gorgeous gardens and trails in addition to various outdoor activities such as model sail boating, soccer, and tennis. You can also visit Japanese gardens situated at Holland Park, beautiful Kensington gardens right beside Kensington palace.
You should also plan a visit to the convent garden, which is actually not a garden! Here you will find a wide range of theaters and shops along with pubs, street performers, and restaurants. The convent garden also houses the Royal Opera House that has great dining and shopping.
* Your trip to London won’t be complete without visiting some of its museums. There are so many museums to choose from! From natural history museums to science museums, you can see thousands of personal items at the world-famous Victoria and Albert Museum and the British Museum.
Irrespective of your London travel itinerary, you can definitely see tons of interesting sites. However, make it a point to write down all that you miss in this magical city so that you can visit all of them on your next visit!. I hope you liked the post “5 Tips to Travel to London in Summer 2021 | Traveling Ideas“.